How to play guide for Evertile: Battle Arena
|This article is a stub. You can help Evertile: Battle Arena Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Evertile: Battle Arena. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
The "lives" of enemies are displayed as red skulls at the top of the board, the "lives" of the player team members are displayed as blue skulls at the bottom of the board. Every "kill" removes one skull from the board.
- Enemies are marked in red and players must defeat them - for the fame and the glory!
- Players are marked in blue. They should try to stay "alive".
Tiles[edit | edit source]
- Tiles can be upgraded with gold.
- Tiles receive a penalty damage, if they are not moved during the player's turn.
- Common tiles can be upgraded to level 13.
- Goblins attack and then run away from counter-attacks. Goblins act as damage dealers. Small but swift warriors. They strike instantly, and then retreat.
- Archers attack pierces through enemies standing in the same line. Can damage multiple opponents.
- Dwarf can perform a counter-attack.
- Warrior will strike all opponents around him with his sword.
- Golems leave a boulder on the battlefield after their death.
- Old Knights protect tiles from piercing attacks with their own health.
- Witches can freeze almost all enemies in the line of attack.
- Lightning Mage - tamer of lightning, with cunning evasive skills. Strikes all enemy units in a line of attack.
- Vampires restore health with the blood of their enemies. They are dexterous and evasive, which makes them avoid counter-attacks.
Magic[edit | edit source]
- Magical super power can be used when the mana bar is filled. Every hero produces mana, when they strike an enemy tile.
- Magical powers:
Arenas[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
When players have won a match, they'll receive a reward. Usually that is a Treasure or Wooden Chest, but depending on the difficulty, players also may receive a Golden Chest. Dead Man's Chest can be unlocked when training is complete.
- Common = Gray
- Rare = Orange
- Epic = Purple
- Over the course of the game, players can extend their tile collection.
- Opening a chest takes time. To open immediately, players can use Crystals to open it.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Support - Enter the battlefield with Support tiles 15 times.
- Tank - Enter the battlefield with tank tiles 10 times.